Meg was able to handle four therapy sessions yesterday and five today. She is one tired trooper! We are so proud of her!
Meaghan even had time to squeeze in a visit to the ophthalmologist. Structurally, everything looks fine and there is no pressure on either of the eyes.
Two radiation treatments down, 28 more to go...
Many, many thanks to you all for your support. Please pray for the following:
- safe transport to and from radiation treatments, especially with inclement weather
- precise delivery of radiation treatments
- that her mediport line remain free from clots, contaminants and infection
- that Meaghan sleeps well during the night so she has the strength for her days
- that Meaghan stays in good spirits
- a special prayer for Ethan and Madison: they desperately miss their sister and are struggling to find joy this Christmas.